NiTi-SE Aesthetic Coated
- Research indicates that 25% of wire coating is lost within the first month. OSL extremely durable archwires do not lose their coating as they are made of two different layers- the first is silver and the second, bio-polymer. This is the only aesthetic arch wire which uses these approved materials.OSL combine high elasticity and resistance to deformation of superelastic nickel titanium archwires with the best aesthetics. The tooth coloured coating is very stiff and resistant to oral liquid absorption, therefore a reduced friction is obtained when used with metal and cosmetic brackets.
- Resistant to corrosion, staining and discoloration by food
- Scratch resistant
- Extraordinarily smooth and thin coating (other coating materials measure up to 30 micrometers,ours is only 10 micrometers)
- Aesthetically attractive tooth colour
- Extremely durable
- The best sliding mechanism yet
- Outstandingly low levels of friction, well matched to average metal wires.
Arch Forms Centermarks
- Line drawings indicate nominal arch forms. Permanent Etch: Etch marking denote of Nickel Titanium archwires. Three (3) lines denote upper arch, single
- Where upper (maxillary) and lower (mandibular) arch forms differ, lower arch is drawn within upper arch form. Line denotes Lower arch.
Tags: NiTi-Coated Wires